Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Finished at last!

I finished the zigzag quilt! I love it. So far it's the best thing I've made, I think. When I washed it, nothing came apart. I'll have to measure it, but it's a nice sized lap quilt. Not quite long enough for a nap. I used Punctuation by American Jane charm packs and I'm not sure about the name of the blue. I used red for the binding.


I quilted it in straight lines going with the zigzags. It's the first quilt I've used the walking foot with and it makes a huge difference! Not a single bunched up spot!

The bacck is my favorite part. I used leftover HST from the top and 2 of my favorite prints from the Punctuation collection. I love the rainbow zigzag!

It feels good to finish a project that I really like.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christy Ross said...

love.

Jennifer said...

This turned out great! I love zig zag quilts and I love American Jane. Nice work!

Jennifer :)