Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WIP Wednesday 05/18/2011

Wednesday again! I'm actually very excited about my main work in progress this week. I've been sewing away on the plus quilt I started last week. I finished cutting all of the squares on Saturday night.

On Sunday night I stayed up WAY too late sewing the first 10 of 20 rows together.


After I took this picture last night, I finished sewing the last 10 rows together. They are just in strips right now, but maybe after tonight it will be a finished top. I'm not really sure how big this is going to be, but it is very large when it's all layed out on my living room floor. Depending on how big it ends up when the top is all together, I may add a border to make it big enough for my queen bed. I love it so far!

I've also been working on my Jamie Dress. It's almost finished. I need to finish up the straps and decide how long I want it to be. I think I like it. No picture, but hopefully next week!

I also started my pleated apple purse. Blog about that tomorrow!

I hope you've been checking out some of the other links on Freshly Pieced. I'm inspired every week visiting around.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angela N. said...

I just love that pattern, and the colors/fabrics you used are beautiful!

Cindy said...

The fabric you are using so so pretty! I can't wait to see the final quilt :) I also really like the zig-zag quilt you have below.
fluffysheepquilting.blogspot.com

Dana said...

I really will have to get some fabrics like that soon, they work so well together.

Lee said...

I love a good Plus quilt! : ) Can't wait to see it in these fabrics. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )