Monday, August 15, 2011

Clover and Violet QAL

I'm back. I've been super busy. I had a birthday party for my big 6 year old, I went out of town for work, my husband went out of town, school started today. I'm trying to get back in the routine of life again! I've been working on my embroidery blocks for the last few days. Here is the 4th one for the Clover and Violet Embroidery and Quilt Along:

Everytime I work on this quilt, I get so excited about how it's going to turn out. I really like how it's all coming together. I have the 5th block ready to stitch up and then I'll be more than half way finished!



All four of my finished blocks together:

Does anyone else have problems with uploading photos on Blogger? These look super clean in Picasa, but are a little blurry in Blogger. Any suggestions for fixing this?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Those are sooooooo cute! I missed this quilt along. Off to search blog-land for it!