Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday 01/11/2012

My first WIP Wednesday of 2012! I'm going to start my list fresh.

My favorite ongoing project! These are 1 inch hexagons. I've actually made a couple more flowers since I took this. If you haven't tried hexis, they make a great TV watching/car riding project.

This is going to be a gift for someone who reads my blog, I think, so I'll just give you a little taste!

This is an I-spy quilt top. It's only partly finished. I'm going to finish it. Really, I am.

Some half square triangles that I started months ago for a quilt.

Christmas HST destined to be stockings.

Forrest friends string blocks. I have everything cut to make more of them, so hopefully soon these will become a baby quilt.

Embroidery 101 quilt. Basted and just waiting to be quilted.

Birdie Stitches quilt. Top done. Back almost done. Needs to be sandwiched, basted, and quilted.

I spent a couple of days since New Year's Day cleaning up my sewing space after the tornado of Christmas hit it! I had just been sticking stuff where it would fit or just piling it up. I put each of the WIPs in a ziplock bag with all the pieces that go with it. It's much easier to keep them straight. Plus when I want to work on one, I just grab the bag. The only WIP I didn't get a picture of is my Skill Builder Sampler, which I am terribly behind on. It's in the top clear box.  

Completed Projects: 0
Currently in Progress: 9

Be sure to check out what Lee is working on at Freshly Pieced!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

goals! We all need them! They keep us focused! You can do it!

Elaine said...

Your hexis are very pretty colors. I don't have the nerve to try them yet, but think about it.