1. Participate in a bee. I'm already signed up for one and am very excited about it!
2. Post a tutorial.
3. Make 12 gifts.
4. Catch up and finish the Skill Builder Sampler
5. Make a twin sized quilt for my little boy's big boy bed (which I imagine he will get this year!)
6. Make a queen sized quilt for our bed. I have everything to make a Swoon quilt for us.
7. Make something special for my husband. He complains that I make stuff for everyone else!
8. Make a dress and actually wear it somewhere!
9. Make a twister quilt.
10. Finish the Birdie Stitches and Embroidery 101 quilts. Both just need quilted and bound.
11. Complete 4 unfinished projects or give them to someone else to finish/repurpose.
12. Make a t-shirt quilt (January's Second Saturday Sewing project!)
There are my goals for 2012. Totally doable. What are yours?