Tuesday, January 10, 2012

12 Lofty Quilty Goals for 2012

1.  Participate in a bee.  I'm already signed up for one and am very excited about it!
2.  Post a tutorial.
3.  Make 12 gifts.
4.  Catch up and finish the Skill Builder Sampler
5.  Make a twin sized quilt for my little boy's big boy bed (which I imagine he will get this year!)
6.  Make a queen sized quilt for our bed.  I have everything to make a Swoon quilt for us.
7.  Make something special for my husband.  He complains that I make stuff for everyone else!
8.  Make a dress and actually wear it somewhere!
9.  Make a twister quilt.
10. Finish the Birdie Stitches and Embroidery 101 quilts.  Both just need quilted and bound.
11.  Complete 4 unfinished projects or give them to someone else to finish/repurpose.
12.  Make a t-shirt quilt (January's Second Saturday Sewing project!)

There are my goals for 2012.  Totally doable.  What are yours?

1 comment:

Josie McRazie said...

Great goals! I said my one and only goal is to make something for my local quilt guilds show. (not tobe judged) but we are all encouraged to have something there! Oh, and of course rock my Bee!! Glad to have you!!