Friday, September 30, 2011

Faithfully stitching!

I finished the September Birdie Stitches block just in time for October! It's my favorite one so far.





I love the tree and I really like the way the different colored leaves look.

I also finished 2 more blocks for the Clover and Violet stitch and quilt along. This one was a picnic...literally. I tried to do the new stitch on the basket, but I'm pretty sure I messed it up, but that's ok.

I did french knots for the flowers and they really stand out in person. I like this one too!

I finished one more block for this quilt last night, but I couldn't take pictures. Hopefully on Monday, I'll have pictures of it and the next one! Only one more block is left to be released for this quilt. I'm excited to see it all put together!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: