Monday, October 03, 2011

Weekend work

Only one more block left for the Clover and Violet Stitch and Quilt Along! I'm excited to see this project finish up. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with the finished quilt, but someone will love it if I don't!

I don't love the roof color, but I didn't want it to be all brown and that's the only realistic color I had in the colors I've used.



I LOVE the vines (or ivy ;-))



I also like this yellow flower. You can't see the colors well because I haven't rinsed off the marker lines yet.



Don't worry; I'll get them off. I will also get the little boy fingerprints off the lens of my camera before I try to take more pictures!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hafza said...

Wow!! you have finished all the blocks... and they look great.

Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

Oh they look so good! Can't wait to see your finished quilt! :)