Thursday, July 14, 2011

July Second Saturday Sewing

Second Sewing Saturday was very successful this month! Christy and I both made skirts for ourselves and our daughters. Heather finished her purse and Marie got her quilt all quilted! Ashley joined us and scrapbooked while we sewed. Her organized supplies were quite impressive.
I didn't get any pictures of our skirts, but Christy did.

Heather and Marie working away.

Baby boy thought it was fun to sit with us and eat cooooookies.

Marie's finished quilt top! All that's left is the binding. I'm so impressed with her first sewing project!

Heather finished her Pleated Purse, just in time for a fabulous beach vacation!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandy Mc said...

I'm still sad I had to miss this month's gathering! I'm looking forward to August. Any ideas for some Christmas sewing? ;-)