I finished the first block for the Embroidery 101 Quilt along. I really like it. I wasn't able to find Perl floss to match the colors in my fabrics, so I'm mostly using regular floss. The green for the grass is verigated Perl. I really like just using a touch of it.
I also finished the blocks for Margaret's Hope Chest Quilting Bee. To be honest, I don't like them very much. The requirements were that one block needed a white cross and one needed a blue or black cross. I think they will probably look great in a whole quilt, but that's a little hard to see without the other blocks.
This weekend is Second Saturday Sewing. There's talk of lots of project finishing and some skirt sewing. Here's hoping someone takes pictures!