Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hooded Towels

I used this tutorial from The Cottage Home to make these cute hooded towels for Lily and Jacob for Christmas. Lily loves hers because it's like her baby brother's. I really like it for Jacob as well because it wraps him up nice and snuggly! He's too big for the baby towels!


It takes one big towel and one hand towel. I got these on clearance at Target for about $3 total per set.

This polka dot material I got at Wal-Mart years ago, I think.

This rainbow swirl is St. Jude material from a scrap bag from Hancock's last year. Lily picked it out of my stash, but didn't know what she was picking it for! I really liked how these turned out and think I will make a few more for them. Now to find 2 cute hooks for the bathroom for them!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: