Monday, December 20, 2010

2011 Lofty Quilty List

For 2011 I have a couple of quilts I want to try to make. First I'm going to try to do Birdie Stitches Block of the Month. I love to embroider and I like to quilt. Hopefully I'll end up with something I love.

I also have all of the fabric to make The Orange Quilt. I have a bunch of orange and aqua Jay McCarroll fabric that I got on clearance at fabric.com. I love it and I think this would be a great quilt to use it!

I would also like to make a zigzag quilt. Maybe a zigzag rainbow.

I also have a Punctuation charm pack and Adoring Christmas one. I would like to make a gift quilt with the Christmas one and maybe a baby quilt with the other one.

I have also gotten 30 30's reproduction fabrics. I'd like to make a 2 inch hexagon grandmother's garden with them.

If I get all of these quilts made in 2011, I'll be so excited. If I get half of them made, I'll be pretty proud of myself!

No comments: