Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Ruby Bag Stitch and Quilt Along

Claire and Jennie over at Clover and Violet are hosting another Stitch and Quilt Along.  This one is for a Ruby Bag.  I was a big fan of the last Stitch and Quilt Along they did.  In fact, I just basted my quilt last night so it's all ready to be finished up. The timeline is pretty realistic.  I really like the design from the quilt and I'm excited to see how the bag turns out.  I'm not going to use the Ruby fabric (it is great, though).  I'm going to use some out of my stash.  If you are looking for a new project, I would suggest this one. If you've been wanting to try embroidery, they have a great list of stitch tutorials to get you started. Go on over and check it out.  I've added the new button to the sidebar too!

No comments: