Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday 03/02/2011

I haven't made alot of progress this week with my ongoing projects. I'm almost finished with the Fairy top. I don't love it, but that's the way things go sometime. I've lost most of my motivation but I want to be finished with it.

I'm still working on my zigzag quilt. It's going to end up being a large lap quilt. The top is just about finished. I'm sure when it is, I'll be ready to finish it up!

I think I'm going to do some small projects after these two quilts. I need some instant gratification. I have several bags I'd like to make. Maybe an Easter Bunny for my daughter. Maybe a spring skirt...

I did finish my Sew Fresh Fabrics scrap bee block this week, so I have been sewing! A little at a time, right?!?

Be sure to check out what everyone else is doing to help find your motivation!

No comments: