Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Remarried to the Farmer

Christy and I have decided to make all of the Farmer's Wife blocks.  I've started these once before but was very unhappy with how they were turning out.  I found a Yahoo group that has all of the paper piecing templates, so they turn out much neater.  I have done the first 2.


This is called Attic Windows.  My pieces are mixed up a little, but I don't mind.  I like it.

This one is called Autumn Tints.  I really like the larger print fabric.  I'm using scrap packs from Sew Fresh Fabrics for all of my blocks.  The packs have some really great fabrics that I can't wait to use.

This is something else I'm working on.  I'm trying to use up all of the scraps I have left from my Gypsy Caravan quilt.  I had a whole pile of odd sized pieces, so I'm trying something new. 

I've not been posting much, but I've been doing tons of sewing.  I made wrap skirts for my 10 Brownies.  I've finished a baby quilt and have one ready to bind.  I finished my T-shirt quilt.  I'm just horrible at taking pictures of the finished products!  I'm trying to get back to it! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: