Monday, November 22, 2010

Works in Progress

Before the holidays I thought that I wanted to make all of my gifts. Ha! I've been working on things, but not really a lot of Christmas gifts.

I am participating in a fabric swap. I got these 3 fat quarters and am supposed to make an ornament using at least one of them. I'm having a hard time coming up with a good idea though. I have to finish this by December 1.


This is going to be a quilt for my mother-in-law. I'm having a terrible time with it. I think it's the blue fabric, but it's too late to go back now. More on that later.


These are my daughter's dolls. She wants to make stuff when I make stuff so she's been making these dolls. I pin some white cotton to a piece of cardboard and she draws her dolls. I'm supposed to cut them out and sew a back on them so she can stuff them. They actually turn out really cute. We've done a mermaid and a little girl already.


This is my hexagon project. It's going to be a throw for me, but I stopped working on it since I have so many things I want to do for Christmas. I can't wait to be able to just pick it up again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: